Friday, April 11, 2008

Education funds for Sex Offenders

Education funds for Sex Offenders
The whole idea of giving sex offenders money for school is crazy, using the taxpayer’s hard working money to pay for free education for offender come on. I totally agreed with the author of the blog who knows if they spend the money on school, or on their personal desire, I would also give the money to a drug addict, because they are just using to feed their need to get that high.
I think that the government can come up with something way better do with this money. Instead of giving to the sex offenders let put in the health system for kids and families with low incomes or to families that can t pay medical bills for their children. I would rather have my hard working money go to the children rather to the ones that offenders!
http://jenniferkraus.blogspot.com/

No comments: